why does sex feel so good

Discussion in 'YA Relationships and Sex' started by xxkawiicuteness, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxkawiicuteness

xxkawiicuteness New Member

so in the past few years i see that every thing that surrounds me is sex,sex,and more sex.its everywhere,its on tv,its on the internet,it goes on all the time...i just wannna know what so damn great about sex.also why does it feel so good to people?
  2. avien08

avien08 New Member

i think.. god made sex feel good so that the human race will live on..
    that's the whole point of sex right? to reproduce...
  3. XXxalexrojXX

XXxalexrojXX New Member

sex is the best feeling in the world . thats why guys want it so bad :!: :!: :!:

your probley to yonge to understand (no offence)
  4. InnocentDemon

InnocentDemon New Member

Mostly but some animals hump each other as a signal of dominance over one another.

And sex is over rated. Just being with the person you love is what makes anything special. Some people enjoy shallow acts such as one night stands because it's simply physically stimulating and equate it to glorified masturbation. Other people are so insecure in their self worth that they believe the only way to prove themselves is by having a sexual partner to temporarily satisfy their fears. Many marketing techniques prey upon people by triggering a natural instinct such as sex and those with other issues are so much the better for their wallets.
  5. ChicGirl708

ChicGirl708 New Member

it is kind of werid that a 13 year old made this borad.
  6. Ashr

Ashr Senior Member

I think part of sex is the union of the couple, the most intimate and trusting relationship that two people could ever have together.

Also I think part of the "good feeling" of having sex is knowing that you could also have a child.

And yea I agree with ChickGirl708 it's a bit weird that your 13 and your asking this....
  7. chelsiexcupcake

chelsiexcupcake New Member

um she is 13 and too young to understand but your 14 and old enough to?
    thats bull.
    sex feels good i geuss because people wouldnt do it if it didnt feel good...and then humantiy would cease to exist...lol idk im not an expert. i am only 14...lmao
  8. heartsXstarsXandXskullsX

heartsXstarsXandXskullsX New Member

never had sex so i wouldn't know how it feels like....lol ask another person
  9. Shadow

Shadow New Member

that is SO true
  10. EmptyHorizon

EmptyHorizon New Member

o_O you're too young to have sex little man.
  11. Ashr

Ashr Senior Member

Honestly I think that you and I are a bit too young also...
  12. EmptyHorizon

EmptyHorizon New Member

haha. well, agreed. :wink:
    but when a 14 year old says 'you're too young to understand' when referring to sex and flaunts about it.. atleast we're at alittle bit more mature age to have sex.
  13. xFxckLovex

xFxckLovex New Member

Idk.... I did stuff with my former bf I didn't think I'd ever do. It felt good, I enjoyed, and we did it because we loved one another...
    So I liked it because I knew we were doing it cuz we loved each other, not just to be like all the other people who go on about 'gettin' some' at my school =]
  14. Dorikaze

Dorikaze New Member

I did at 13...

I don't know about to little, I'm just dumb. :(
  15. Squire

Squire Active Member

Going to have to disagree here. Sex is among the greatest activities you can endulge in, in my opinion. But it's also affected by several factors, which is why it ranks higher and lower for some people on their hierarchy of needs.

I can agree here, even though I'd like to add that even being with someone you like can make things special. I still think people are throwing around the word love too much, and too casually.

I just don't like the 'tone' used in this sentence. It gives off the vibe that you think people who've had one night stands are morally inferior, which is not true.

Yes, it's sad how so many people need to identify themselves with whom they are together with/sleeping with. I can totally agree on this part, and have even said it before.
  16. caitlin100percent

caitlin100percent New Member

I hate how people are saying that 14 and 13 are to young you ovisly don't know how girls and guys are these days its pretty disgusting im 13 and more then half the girls in my school have had sex...a 7th grader got pregnant during summer and already had her baby so did an 8th grader so when she asked y its most likely cause every one at her school is doing it thats how it is at my school.....
  17. HeartOfSouls

HeartOfSouls New Member

sex fells good to people cuz they are messed up in the head..... well the ones who do it all the time for no reason.... people are just followers sumtimes wat they see they wanna do.
  18. NeverMadeAScene

NeverMadeAScene New Member

Never had it. But the best thing about sex is... I have no idea. I guess it symbolizes love. But Iheard sex in teen years is not that great.
    Err, maybe when you find that one person who knows who you really are inside... they should really...go inside... for reals. lol 0.0
  19. xxkawiicuteness

xxkawiicuteness New Member

umm well what i really wanted to know is why do ppl love it soo much ...i am starting to believe its like a epidemic going around.....kids in my school are droping out because of sex.many girls i know are already on their secound child i just think its pretty sad....and also i think that by tv and the internet having sexual infested things on it kinda makes it easy to act on the feeble brained and vonarable.my spelling suckz lol.
  20. NeverMadeAScene

NeverMadeAScene New Member

Thats really quite sad, I mean when I grow up and have kids I wouldnt want them to be introduced with such things. But I think its just culture in general. This is how its going to be, sex is the main part of life its why we live. I mean if you see a good looking lad down the street or whatever, you dont go "Wow he/she is gorgeus, I'd wish to marry them, or make friends with them" its more like "he/she is sexy, i'd like to have sex with them." sad but true =[
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.