emo sports

Discussion in 'Emo Scene' started by Moonshine, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Moonshine

Moonshine New Member

ha first of all let me say that i dont think ther is an emo person in this world i call the look scene and i say emo is a kind of music so this is for the people who think emo is a kind of person

should you play sports or would it ruin your " look "

personaly i think it really matters if someone who wears alot of makeup and dresses in black plays sports i think people are getting to into the look and not having any fun and yeah you might be sad or whatever but you have to FIGHT for your happiness and playing sports sets of endorphines which makes you happy lol

what about you??
  2. SnowXwhite

SnowXwhite Active Member

Are there rules? :roll: I'm getting sick of "Can emo kids ____?" Originality people? Do what ever you want, who cares what the other "scene" kids say.
  3. lamesauce

lamesauce New Member

word.
    XP

lol though, i gotta say if you play sports you might want to consider the problem of your eyeliner running!
    hahaha XD
  4. AubreysxBitch

AubreysxBitch New Member

I used ot play basketball (pot got me lazy so I quit) and I never saw anybody that was close to look scene that played. There was a really hot scene guy that sold gatoraide in New Liskard and i spilled my nestea and he was really nice and picked it up for me but i was too shy to ask for his name, number, or msn because i was too shy

and the bangs are a real problems in sports:/
  5. JV009

JV009 Member

Media:
    Albums:
    >.< i hate sports =P
    i would rather take out school trash than that
  6. Matt

Matt New Member

I always used to play lots of sport, but laziness got the better of me, and I know quite a few kids in this style that play sports.
  7. SnowXwhite

SnowXwhite Active Member

My friends are pretty girly so most of the population of scene kids in my school don't play sports. But my friend shea and I play softball soo....
  8. Ashr

Ashr Senior Member

I think it would ruin the stereotyped look. But that doesn't really matter anyway.

I hate sports btw. I refuse to play sports. *puts foot down*
  9. Moonshine

Moonshine New Member

gah!!!

even though people say im " scene " i do what i want lol i like sports but its seems that all my friends don't want to do it cuz it will make them look bad

WTF